Elitech RC-5+ USB temperature data logger features a plug-and-play USB port interface and allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be used in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
Different from the normal USB temperature data logger, the RC-5+ temperature data logger has two types of alarms–single and cumulative alarm.
Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port.
- Temperature measuring range: -30 °C~+70 °C; Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C(-20℃~+40℃); others, +1 ℃
- Temperature unit: ℃ or ℉optional
- Record capacity: 32000 points (MAX)
- Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
Immediate start mode and timing start mode